Monday, May 9, 2016

EAA Workbench


Since I did not have much to do at home today, I thought building an EAA workbench was a good RV motivational task.  Last year I scrapped a 10 ft wide by 2.5ft wide by 5 ft high fish tank breeding rack from the garage.  It left me with tons of 2X4 and plywood.  Pulled out the miter saw and set it up in the side yard out the side garage door to keep the saw dust out.  After a couple hours, I had myself an EAA work bench at no cost.  Still need to rip more plywood for the bottom shelf.  That will be left for another RV motivational task in the future.  

standard EAA work bench

Picture is a bit dark, sorry about that.  Garage lighting sure does need to be upped.  That will be for another day.  As usual, stay tuned...

Here is the link for the EAA workbench.


No comments:

Post a Comment