Thursday, June 9, 2016

Quick night today.  I promised the wife and kids we would watch Jurassic Park 2 today on Netflix after work today.  So after a quick dinner and a shower I slipped into the garage while the kidos were getting the pop corn and movie ready.  I rechecked the rivets on the rear spar that required bucking with the rivet gauge. A few shop heads were not big enough.  Gave those a few more raps with the 3X rivet gun and bucking bar and all is good now.  Thats it for tonight.

Received an 8 foot PVC pipe today via FedEX from Vans Aircraft.  What a great way to ship the replacement J-channels for the empennage cone.

Also, contacted Cleaveland Tools and they already had a replacement drill in the mail via 2 day priority mail!  Now that is what I call TOP NOTCH service.  They also included a shipping label to return the defective drill!!  Oh yes, I'll be ordering from them again for sure!  Thank you Cleaveland Tools!!  If your on the fence of who to chose for your tools,  go with Cleaveland Tools.  You wont regret it!

I need to post some updated pictures.  I have also been messing around with time lapse videos that will be included in these blogs.

Stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment