Friday, April 24, 2015

Cleaning Out The Garage

Today I had a day off of work for appts.  After the appts, I took the long 2 hr drive to Miami to pick up my son from school for the weekend. He is 15 with a learners permit so he drove the return leg.  Getting home at 5pm, there was still plenty of daylight to clean out the garage....ummmm hanger.  The garage is loaded with bins of stuff we have trying to sell in garage sales for years.  With the admirals help, we loaded the pickup with stuff.  My son uhhhh student pilot gladly drove us over to Goodwill to donate the goods.   The floor space is almost empty....  One step closer to starting the RV 10 build. Can't wait!!  I'm really excited.  Back to work tomorrow to save up for the tools purchase soon.  Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment